CDL-A Truck Driver. Home Daily.
The Transystems difference:
Driving at Transystems means being connected and informed. You will experience continual communication throughout your shift with your team members as we work to safely improve production and efficiency and collectively accomplish our common goal.
You will enjoy a company culture of involvement and appreciation. Your input and feedback are valued as a member of our safety committee and involvement in our project team meetings. You and your family will be invited to take part in picnics, grill outs, and the annual employee appreciation banquet. Transystems rewards drivers with years of service jackets to show appreciation of their contribution to the project team.
What you will enjoy at Transystems:
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation Plan, and Holiday Pay.
- Newer equipment, including 70 brand new trucks. Transystems is focused on equipment maintenance. We have an on-site maintenance shop staffed with experienced technicians.
- Consistent schedule and pay.
- $2,000 early start up bonus.
- Pay per load compensation. Drivers will earn $4,000-4,200 gross wages per month
- No touch trucking.
CDL-A drivers of all levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
Employee housing is available at the Hillsboro project for $10/day.
Apply now at driveteamgreen.com as Professional Driver to the Hillsboro project.