Transystems is seeking a dynamic person for a full-time career as Project Supervisor in Renville, Minnesota.
The successful applicant must have an interest, knowledge of, or experience in the trucking/transportation industry and it is helpful to have background in heavy equipment or agriculture. This position is hands-on and involves teaching and coaching employees. Must possess or obtain a CDL-A and have a good driving record. Training is available to obtain a CDL-A.
The Project Supervisor manages several employees, promotes an excellent employment environment, operates safely, and builds a culture of respect and trust.
Job responsibilities include:
- Evaluation of employee performance for safety, productivity, and efficiency
- Assigning routes to drivers and loading sites to operators
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Data analysis, dashboard reporting, driver check rides and loader operator evaluations
- Coaching employees to improve skills and reduce risks
- Is punctual and conscientious about work hours,
- Maintains the highest levels of personal integrity and decorum in the conduct of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Maintains an open mind concerning feedback from others and actively integrates helpful feedback into personal improvement efforts
- Presents a professional appearance by being properly groomed and dressed for a business environment
This position includes a full benefit suite including:
- 401k Retirement
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holiday
Mission | To provide excellent employment opportunities in a safe, innovative, and financially stable company.
Vision | Transystems is recognized for service, innovation, and dependability.
Values | Safety, Respect, Trust, and Union-free
Job Type: Full-time